Warranty is granted according to the consumer law applicable in your country. In The Netherlands and Belgium this is for 2 years. For warranty you can contact your retailer. Your purchase receipt serves as proof of warranty.
• Warranty applies to defects resulting from hidden defects that make the product unsuitable for normal use.
• Within the warranty period, defects will be corrected either by repair or by exchanging the product.
• The warranty is void if the product has been used incorrectly, is damaged by falling, is disassembled, by not following the instructions in the user manual and / or normal wear and tear.
• The warranty does not cover damage due to failure to timely descale devices that are used with water.
• The warranty does not apply to consequential damage.
• If specific warranty conditions are stated for a specific product, they have priority over the general conditions.
For questions about the use of your Bourgini product, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some cases it is possible to order spare parts, like a blender ring or a bowl for your Kitchen Chef. Please fill in our spare parts order form, so we can review your request.